We extended Atomstack X20 Laser CNC
- 2x 2040 aluminum extrusion cut to the desired Length
- 1 smooth rod used for driving the belt on X-Axis cut to length after assembling extended X-Axis
- 1x M4 T-nut
- Printed Parts for relocating the X and Y end stops (as it was hard for us to make screw holes with thread for them)
- Printed Part for enlargening the end stop clicker for Y-axis
- Extension wires for motors and end stops
- Cut the aluminum extrusion to desired length + 200mm, if you want 1000mm work area cut the aluminum to 1200mm length.
- Copy all the screw holes locations, you can use the original frame as a guide to help with alignment.
- Thread the end of the aluminum and start assembly of the frame
- After the full assembly is done relocate the end stops so the laser reaches the full work area
- Rewire all components with new wiring or if available wire extenders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
10 AM - 9 PM Whatsapp or Call
Our sales team are ready to support you on whatsapp or call.
We try our best to fulfill your orders within 24 hours.
We use a secure payment gateway powered by UPayments!