1. Power supply can use Micro-USB mobile phone charger, 3.7-4.2V lithium battery, 3.7-24V DC power supply.
2. Short-circuit the "on/off contact" for 2 seconds to set the decoder board on/off. For battery-powered situations, shutting down when not in use saves power and facilitates modification.
After the power is turned on, the blue indicator flashes quickly and enters the Bluetooth mode; after the "beep tone" is broadcast, it enters the pairing mode and waits for pairing; the mobile phone Bluetooth finds "XY-WRBT" (power amplifier board device name) and clicks "XY-WRBT" Connect, play the “prompt tone” after the connection is successful, the indicator light is long, you can play mobile phone music, the indicator light flashes slowly when playing music; after the Bluetooth is disconnected, the amplifier board is ready for the next pairing, and enter the “prompt tone” after entering Pairing mode is waiting for pairing.
Precautions for using 3.7V lithium battery
1. When using battery power, the decoder board automatically shuts down when the battery voltage is lower than 3.3V. After re-powering or fully charging, short-circuit the on/off contact for 2 seconds to start up.
2. When using battery power, if the battery voltage is too low, there may be "sizzling" noise. In this case, the battery needs to be charged.
3. Since there is no lithium battery charging protection circuit on the decoder board, it is recommended to use a lithium battery with a protection board.
4. If your rechargeable battery supports Micro USB direct charging, you can use Micro USB to charge the battery directly.
|6 × 4 × 1.2 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
10 AM - 9 PM Whatsapp or Call
Our sales team are ready to support you on whatsapp or call.
We try our best to fulfill your orders within 24 hours.
We use a secure payment gateway powered by UPayments!