0.2mm - X1 Series & P1 Series
0.4mm - X1 Series & P1P
Optimal Print Fineness
- Extremely small layer gaps
- More detailed on the vertical print surface
- Smaller diameter extrudes thin filaments
- High resolution on the horizontal print surface
This is widely recognized as the standard nozzle diameter for modern 3D printers due to its optimal balance between print quality and print speed. This nozzle size is utilized in both the Bambu Lab X1 Series and P1 Series 3D printers.
- Filaments with carbon fiber, glass fiber, metal, or other inorganic particles are prone to clog a 0.2 mm nozzle.
- For filaments containing carbon fiber or glass fiber, it is highly recommended to use a hardened steel 0.6 mm nozzle to minimize the risk of clogging and abrasion.
- Bambu PLA-CF and Bambu PETG-CF have been extensively tested and proven to have a low risk of clogging when printed with a hardened steel 0.4 mm nozzle, while also achieving higher print quality.
If you need to swap your nozzle, you can either replace the Hotend with Nozzle on your original complete hotend assembly or replace the whole Complete Hotend Assembly.
In the Box
- Hotend with Nozzle
- Silicone Sock * 1
- Thermal Grease * 1
- M3-14 Step Screws * 2
0.2mm Nozzle, 0.4mm Nozzle
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
10 AM - 9 PM Whatsapp or Call
Our sales team are ready to support you on whatsapp or call.
We try our best to fulfill your orders within 24 hours.
We use a secure payment gateway powered by UPayments!