The course focuses on teaching programming and robotics, which is divided into four weeks for all ages starting from 6 years old. Each class have maximum number of five students to ensure the learning.
- How the robot works
- Download the software
- Start wire connection, introduction to electrical circuit, electronics, mirco-controllers
- Start programming and controlling electrical components provided in the kit
- Begin controlling and get into digital data
- Know the difference between INPUTS and OUTPUTS
- Introducing sensor and start controlling them
- Use libraries
- Build your robot (project) using what you have learned
- Start controlling moving objects
Sign up now the seats are limited. The course is provided for all ages our oldest student who finished the course is 52 years old and the youngest is 9 years old.
Choose your age range and the kit will be sent to you right the way.