The sensor module has strong adaptability to ambient light. It has a pair of infrared emitting and receiving tubes. The emitting tube emits infrared rays of a certain frequency. When the detection direction encounters an obstacle (reflecting surface), the infrared rays are reflected back and received by the receiving tube. After processing by the comparator circuit, the green indicator light will light up, and the signal output interface will output a digital signal (a low-level signal).
Smart Car Obstacle Avoidance Photoelectric Reflection Sensor
The detection distance can be adjusted by the potentiometer knob. The effective distance range is 2-30cm, and the working voltage is 3.3V- 5V. The detection distance of the sensor can be adjusted by a potentiometer, which has the characteristics of small interference, easy assembly and convenient use. It can be widely used in many situations such as robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance trolley, pipeline counting and black and white line tracking.
Module parameter description
1. When the module detects the signal of the obstacle in front, the green indicator on the circuit board lights up, and the OUT port continuously outputs a low-level signal. The detection distance of the module is 2-30cm, the detection angle is 35 °, and the detection distance can pass the potential. Adjust the potentiometer and adjust the potentiometer clockwise to increase the detection distance; adjust the potentiometer counterclockwise to decrease the detection distance.
2. Active infrared reflection detection of the sensor, so the reflectivity and shape of the target is the key to the detection distance. Among them, the black detection distance is small, and the white is large; the small object distance is small, and the large area distance is large.
3. The output port OUT of the sensor module can be directly connected to the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer, or it can directly drive a 5V relay; connection mode: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
4. The comparator adopts LM393, the work is stable;
5. The module can be powered by 3-5V DC power supply. When the power is turned on, the red power indicator lights;
6. With 3mm screw holes, easy to fix and install;
7. Each module has already adjusted the threshold comparison voltage through the potentiometer before delivery. Please do not adjust the potentiometer arbitrarily under special circumstances.
Module interface description
1 VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
2 GND External GND
3 OUT small board digital output interface (0 and 1)
|Dimensions||4 × 1.4 × 0.7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.